The alien can not communicate with them because they were afraid of her, or do not trust her. And, it is clear to me that the alien is very aware that some people have secret intentions toward her and are hiding their real thoughts. It is equally obvious to me that the alien does not have even a tiny bit of fear of us, or anything else, for that matter!”
(MATILDA O’DONNELL MACELROY PERSONAL NOTE)
“I pondered the words I chose to convey the meaning of the aliens thoughts very carefully before reporting to the stenographer and the people who were waiting anxiously in the other room.
Personally, I never suffered any fear or misapprehension about the alien whatsoever. I was very, very curious and excited to learn anything and everything I could about her and from her. However, like the alien, I did not have much trust or confidence in the agents or “authorities” who were controlling my interviews. I had no idea what their intentions toward her might be. However, I am sure that the military officers were very, very nervous about having an alien space craft and pilot on their hands!
At that moment, my greatest worry was how to more clearly understand the thoughts and ideas of the alien. I think that I was doing pretty well as a telepathic “receiver”, but not as good as telepathic “sender”.
I wanted desperately to figure out a better way to communicate with the alien in a way that would enable the growing legion of government officials to understand her more directly, without having to rely on my interpretation of her thoughts. I did not feel very well qualified to act as an interpreter, yet I was the only person with whom the alien would communicate, so it was up to me to get the job done.
I was also becoming acutely aware that this was probably the biggest “news event” in the history of Earth, and that I should be proud to have any part in it. Of course by that time the entire incident had been officially denied in the press and a cover-up of immense proportions by the military and the “powers that be” [i] (Footnote) had already begun.
However, I was beginning to feel the pressure of the responsibility for being the first person on Earth, as far as I knew, to communicate with an extraterrestrial life form! I think I know how Columbus [ii] (Footnote) must have felt when he discovered a “new world” the size of a continent on one small planet. But, I was about to discover an entirely new, unexplored universe!” [iii](Footnote)
— Excerpt from the Top Secret transcripts published in the book ALIEN INTERVIEW
“The name Christopher Columbus is the Anglicization of the Latin Christophorus Columbus. Also well known are his name’s rendering in modern Italian as Cristoforo Colombo, in Portuguese as Cristóvão Colombo (formerly Christovam Colom), and in Spanish as Cristóbal Colón.”
— Reference: Wikipedia.org
“Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic contacts involve the interactions between the indigenous peoples of the Americas and peoples of other continents – Europe, Africa, Asia, or Oceania – before the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1492. Many such events have been proposed at various times, based on historical reports, archaeological finds, and cultural comparisons.”
(Please refer to the following website address for details of many other contacts with the “new world” before Columbus):
That is, “unexplored” by homo sapiens. Much like Columbus, who “discovered” the Western Hemisphere, which had not yet been explored by Europeans, it had obviously been explored by the millions of indigenous inhabitants long before Europe existed.
If any of the information in the “Alien Interview” transcripts is factual, it appears that the universe has been very, very thoroughly explored indeed — but not be humans.
Earth, inherently, is a highly unstable planet. It is not suitable for settlement or permanent habitation for any sustainable civilization. This is part of the reason why it is being used as a prison planet. No one else would seriously consider living here for a variety of simple and compelling reasons:
1) The continental land masses of Earth are floating on a sea of molten lava beneath the surface which causes the land masses to crack, crumble and drift continually. [i] (Footnote)
2) Because of the liquid nature of the core, the planet is largely volcanic and subject to earthquakes and volcanic explosions.
3) The magnetic poles of the planet shift radically about once every 20,000 years. [ii] (Footnote) This causes a greater or lesser degree of devastation as a result of tidal waves, and climatic changes.
4) Earth is very distant from the center of the galaxy and from any other significant galactic civilization. This isolation makes it unsuitable for use, except as a “pit stop” or jumping off point along the way between galaxies. The moon and asteroids are far more suitable for this purpose because they do not have any significant gravity.
5) Earth is a heavy gravity planet, with heavy metallic soil and a dense atmosphere. This makes it treacherous for navigational purposes. That fact that I am in this room, as the result of an in flight accident, in spite of the technology of my craft and my extensive expertise as a pilot, are proof of these facts.
6) There are approximately sixty billion Earth-like (Sun Type 12, Class 7) planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone, not to mention the vast expanses of The Domain, and the territories we will claim in the future. It is difficult to stretch our resources to do much more than a periodic reconnaissance of Earth. Especially when there are no immediate advantages to invest resources here.
7) On Earth most beings are not aware that they are IS-BEs, or that there are spirits of any kind. Many other beings are aware of this, but nearly everyone has a very limited understanding of themselves as an IS-BE.”
[i] “The land masses continually crack, crumble and drift.”
“Plate tectonics (from Greek τέκτων, tektōn “builder” or “mason”) is a theory of geology that has been developed to explain the observed evidence for large scale motions of the Earth’s lithosphere. The theory encompassed and superseded the older theory of continental drift from the first half of the 20th century and the concept of seafloor spreading developed during the 1960s.
The outermost part of the Earth’s interior is made up of two layers: above is the lithosphere, comprising the crust and the rigid uppermost part of the mantle. Below the lithosphere lies the asthenosphere. Although solid, the asthenosphere has relatively low viscosity and shear strength and can flow like a liquid on geological time scales. The deeper mantle below the asthenosphere is more rigid again. This is, however, not because of cooler temperatures but due to high pressure.
The lithosphere is broken up into what are called tectonic plates — in the case of Earth, there are seven major and many minor plates. The lithospheric plates ride on the asthenosphere. These plates move in relation to one another at one of three types of plate boundaries: convergent or collision boundaries, divergent or spreading boundaries, and transform boundaries. Earthquakes, volcanic activity, mountain-building, and oceanic trench formation occur along plate boundaries. The lateral movement of the plates is typically at speeds of 5 – 10 centimeters / yr.”
— Reference: Wikipedia.org
[ii] “ The magnetic poles of the planet shift radically about once every 20,000 years”.
“The pole shift theory is a hypothesis that the axis of rotation of a planet has not always been at its present-day locations or that the axis will not persist there; in other words, that its physical poles had been or will be shifted. Pole shift theory is almost always discussed in the context of Earth, but other solar system bodies may have experienced axial reorientation during their existences.
Pole shift theories are not to be confused with plate tectonics, the well-accepted geological theory that the Earth’s surface consists of solid plates which shift over a fluid asthenosphere; nor with continental drift, the corollary to plate tectonics which maintains that locations of the continents have moved slowly over the face of the earth, resulting in the gradual emerging and breakup of continents and oceans over hundreds of millions of years.
Pole shift theories are also not to be confused with Geomagnetic reversal, the periodic reversal of the earth’s magnetic field (effectively switching the north and south magnetic poles). Geomagnetic reversal has more acceptance in the scientific community than pole shift theories.”