“According to Airl, there was a running battle between the “Old Empire” forces and The Domain until about 1235 AD, when The Domain forces finally destroyed the last of the space craft of the “Old Empire” force in this area. The Domain Expeditionary Force lost many of its own ships in this area during that time also.
About 1,000 years later the “Old Empire” base was discovered by accident in the spring of 1914 AD. The discovery was made when the body of the Archduke of Austria, [i] (Footnote) was “taken over” by an officer of The Domain Expeditionary Force. This officer, who was stationed in the asteroid belt, was sent to Earth on a routine mission to gather reconnaissance.
The purpose of this “take over” was to use the body as a “disguise” through which to infiltrate human society in order to gather information about current events on Earth. The officer, as an IS-BE, having greater power than the being inhabiting the body of the Archduke, simply “pushed” the being out and took over control of the body.
However, this officer did not realize how much the Hapsburgs were hated by feuding factions in the country, so he was caught off guard when the body of the Archduke was assassinated by a Bosnian student. The officer, or IS-BE, was suddenly “knocked out” of the body when it was shot by the assassin. Disoriented, the IS-BE inadvertently penetrated one of the “amnesia force screens” and was captured.
Eventually The Domain discovered that a wide area of space is monitored by an “electronic force field” [ii] (Footnote) which controls all of the IS-BEs in this end of the galaxy, including Earth. The electronic force screen is designed to detect IS-BEs and prevent them from leaving the area.”
“The Domain officer who was “assassinated” while in the body of Archduke of Austria was, likewise, captured by the “Old Empire” force. Because this particular officer was a high powered IS-BE, compared to most, he was taken away to a secret “Old Empire” base under the surface of the planet Mars.”
– Experted from the Top Secret transcripts published in the book ALIEN INTERVIEW, edited by Lawrence R. Spencer
[i] “… the body of the Archduke of Austria…”
death, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne. His assassination in Sarajevo precipitated the Austrian declaration of war. This caused countries allied with Austria-Hungary
(the Central Powers) and countries allied with Serbia (the Entente Powers) to declare war on each other, starting World War I.
In 1889, Franz Ferdinand’s life changed dramatically. His cousin Crown Prince Rudolf committed suicide at his hunting lodge in Mayerling, leaving Franz Ferdinand’s father, Archduke
Karl Ludwig, as first in line to the throne. However his father renounced his succession rights a few days after the Crown Prince’s death. Henceforth, Franz Ferdinand was groomed to succeed.
On June 28, 1914, at approximately 11:15 am, Franz Ferdinand and his wife were killed in Sarajevo, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Gavrilo Princip, a member of Young Bosnia and one of several (a few) assassins organized by The Black Hand (Црна рука/Tsrna Ruka). The event, known as the Assassination in Sarajevo, triggered World War I.
Franz and Sophie had previously been attacked when a bomb was thrown at their car. It missed them, but many civilians were injured. Franz and Sophie both insisted on going to see all those injured at the hospital. As a result of this, Princip saw them and shot Sophie in the abdomen. Franz was shot in the jugular and was still alive when witnesses arrived to his aid, but it was too late; he died within minutes.
The assassinations, along with the arms race, nationalism, imperialism, militarism, and the alliance system all contributed to the beginning of World War I, which began less than two months after Franz Ferdinand’s death, with Austria-Hungary’s declaration of war against Serbia.”
– Reference: Wikipedia.org
[ii] …”force field”…
“Originally a term coined by Michael Faraday to provide an intuitive paradigm, but theoretical construct, for the behavior of electromagnetic fields, the term force field refers to the lines of force one object (the “source object”) exerts on another object or a collection of other objects. An object might be a mass particle or an electric or magnetic charge, for example. The lines do not have to be straight, in the Euclidean geometry case, but may be curved. Faraday called these theoretical connections between objects lines of force because the objects are most directly connected to the source object along this line.
Examples of force fields:
- A local Newtonian gravitational field near Earth ground typically consists of a uniform array of vectors pointing in one direction—downwards, towards the ground; its force field is represented by the Cartesian vector , where points in a direction away from the ground, and m refers to the mass, and g refers to the acceleration due to gravity.
- A global Gravitational field consists of a spherical array of vectors pointing towards the center of gravity. Its classical force field, in spherical coordinates, is represented by the vector, , which is just Newton’s Law of Gravity, with the radial unit vector pointing towards the origin of the sphere (center of the Earth).
- A conservative Electric field has an electric charge (or a smeared plum pudding of electric charges) as its source object. In the case of the point charges, the force field is represented by , where is the position vector that represents the straightest line between the source charge and the other charge.
- A static Magnetic field has a magnetic charge (a magnetic monopole or a charge distribution).
- The electromagnetic force is given by the Lorentz force formula, which in SI units is.”
– Reference: Wikipedia.org